Sunday, April 15, 2007

Birth of Lucky Channel

Yo! This is choupunz speaking. We used to be called sleepingforest-subs. But due to some drama within the staff members and stuff, sleeping forest got destroyed. So ya, i figured that I wanna start anew without being linked to sleeping forest. And ur smart co-founder kururu, came up with this name! Lucky Channel! Haha, for now, lucky channel is only picking up Lucky Star, but who knows, later on we might expand. Right now we are recruiting all sorts of staff. You dont have to be experienced, but we prefer if you are. I myself started completely from ZERO experience. Well, look at episode 2 which will be released in a few days time. I find that i have improved a lot. I can personally teach the staff members if you are keen to learn. Our rules are quite slack, basically its like a no rule policy. Just make sure you go through me before doing something drastic, else i might get mean. >_>. I m one who believes in 'innocent before proven guility', so I am nice to everyone, until u prove me otherwise. So ya..basically thats all.. I am going to put up a tagboard soon. I hope to have the support of everyone!

P.S We are in look for an ftp host, anyone out there able to donate to us poor souls? T_T


To apply for staff, either find me, choupunz, on irc.highway.net or send an email to this address. luckychannel.lc@gmail.com
thats L U C K Y C H A N N E L (DOT) L C @ G M A I L (DOT) C O M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the whole S-F thing, but that's the past.

Anyway...

Yay! Congrats! and here's to hoping for the best! :)


--
Khilandros