Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Monster Princess Episode 1

Yo, this is a new release!!
And its our new 'secret' project. I started working on it last night. heh, finally managed to get it out!
basically its about a guy dying. and getting revived. then living among lots of hot girls. haha. sorry i suck at summaries. >_>
You MUST listen to the op n ed. they rock!
I <3 the ed color theme. haha. my school color! green black and white!! (wonder how many people know what sch it is)
Torrents here!!

AVI | MKV(h264)

Here are some screenshots for those still downloading. ^_^!











5 comments:

jerieljan said...

anime's okay, though the release could be better, that is, in some timing parts (some were too fast, slightly delayed appearance), sign placement, karaoke, (if added with effects, it should be hardsubbed into the matroska while everything else is softsubbed mkv) and the fonts (try killing the shadows.. because the outlines are enough. oh, and bigger text/font too).

just my opinion, though i could be wrong. after all, the releases here seems to be speedy so it's still a good job.

Zeepish said...

The fonts, fonts!!! I'm having a hard time straining my eyes, try making the words more readable. In my opinion, it's not such a good idea to capsize every letter as well. It just makes everything much worse. But not a too bad a release, considering you guys are still new to the fansubbing industry.

Garren said...

Hello, im a newbie here, but please forgive my selfishness with this opinion...

the font, yeah lets just say that i really sucks at understanding japanese language so my eyes are always concentrated on the subs, but if the fonts stay like this one... yeah it did gave me eye strained when i tried to read it. T_T
so please, lucky-channel, change the fonts, =/ i am satisfied with your project on lucky star anime, and i really hope that this anime would be great too by your subs.

Thank you.

-gecko- said...

Ditto on the font! But thanks for providing the AVI version; MKV's tend to skip on me...

You all are doing a fine job!

Anonymous said...

Hey there - anybody still working on this series?

The "raw"s are up to 12 now and I does not understand so well without subs :-(